Hi! I'm Carlos Toscano Ochoa.
You are in my personal website, but it is under construction (I guess -and hope- it will be finished at this february 2011).
As a short summary of myself:
You can send me a email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- I am studying a five years degree in Biology (now finishing) at University of Seville (Spain).
- I love molecular biology and genetics (particularly synthetic biology)
- I love mathematics (in fact, I started a degree in maths, but I changed later)
- I am working as a associated student in the Enrique Cerdá Olmedo's lab, in the Department of Genetics. Learning the genetics of Phycomyces blakesleeanus.
- I am a student-researcher at Arcanum Project initiative for iGEM 2011. Please, visit the website www.arcanumproject.com if you want to know more about it.
- I love Google (and Internet in general) and their products and I think I am a good webmaster of Google Sites (I've done arcanumproject.com).